Tickets can be purchased with: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
If you are interested in booking a private charter, please call us at 978-281-8079 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
New England weather can be unpredictable; the captain may decide whether or not to sail very close to departure time. Severe weather, heavy winds, or heavy rain may cause postponement or cancellation. There may be other reasons for cancellation. Passengers will be notified of a cancellation by email or text (if provided), as far in advance as possible . We will also post the status of the trip on Schooner Adventure’s Facebook page and our website calendar page. If the weather is in doubt, please make sure to check your email and FB!
* If the sail for which you purchased tickets is rescheduled due to the weather, you have the following options:
-Exchange your tickets for another event of equivalent value.
-Donate the cost of your ticket to support Schooner Adventure’s mission.
-Request a refund.
* If you need to cancel your reservation, please do so by the close of business the day prior to your sail. A passenger cancelling their reservation has the following options:
- Exchange your tickets for another event of equivalent value.
- Donate the cost of your ticket to support Schooner Adventure’s mission.
- We do not offer refunds for cancelled reservations or no-shows.
Food, Alcohol, and Smoking Information
• Guests are invited to bring a picnic and their own beverages on Public Sails. Alcoholic beverages are permitted in moderation; no large coolers please. The Captain reserves the right to limit consumption. Refreshments are not available for sale on board.
• In the interest of promoting ocean sustainability, Schooner Adventure encourages a carry in /carry out policy. Please consider bringing non-disposable cups, beverage containers and utensils. We have limited capacity trash and recycling on board.
• Smoking and the use of electronic nicotine delivery systems is prohibited on the Vessel at all times. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas on the docks.
• Schooner Adventure reserves the right to change, cancel, or reschedule a sail at any time due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Notice will be given as soon as possible.
• All passengers 12 years of age or under must be accompanied by an adult.
This is a public event. By purchasing tickets you grant permission to Schooner Adventure to utilize your image, likeness, appearance, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication, or reproduction made of, or at, the event for any purpose, without further authorization from or compensation to you or anyone acting on your behalf.